Customer Journey Expert - Daily Banking-ACCOUNTS
Employee | Product Management | Professional | 2020-01-14 | 058600
Customer Journey Expert – Daily Banking (Accounts)
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) for Daily Banking, you are responsible to ensure an efficient and customer-oriented value proposition, including products and services, and to harmonize between Belgium and the Netherlands taking all requirements and hazards into consideration.
You will cover several customer segments from retail customers to mid-corporates.
Your key responsibilities
- Gaining a profound understanding of the market and our Customers – as part of the chapter “Digimax”, you have a deep knowledge of customer needs, market trends, fintech players, competition and digital experience etc to be able to define the best value proposition for our customers
- Ensuring excellent processes by continuously evaluating our way of working in order to meet and improve customer experience and digital journeys
- Working together in a cross-border way (Belgium – the Netherlands) with colleagues having different expertise in self-steering feature teams
- Implementing the strategy taking ING’s priorities and customer’s expectations into consideration
- Evaluating our way of working with the aim to continuously improve
- Helping to improve the quality of the ING’s communication via the different channels and touch points
- Actively participating and taking initiatives to improve the collaboration between different stakeholders and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even more added value to our customers
- Understand and apply business principles and external regulation
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenge sin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Having an open mindset for innovations and new trends in the market
- Knowledge of current account products/services
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Clear communication skills : written and oral
- Able to work in an autonomous way and to take initiative
- Making things happen thanks to your ‘can do’ attitude
- Problem solving
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Bachelor degree with up to 3 years relevant experience
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Business Lending department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Possibilities to develop your skills, eg by participating in courses and trainings
- Challenging projects & a steep learning curve
Working in an international environment