Customer Journey Expert - KYC
Medewerker | Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement | Ervaren | Brussel | 2020-02-20 | 058986
Customer Journey Expert – Customer Proposition
[Brussels, level G, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) for KYC Services, you are responsible to developing, managing, harmonizing and phasing out customer journeys (end-to-end client processes concerning commercial products, services, channel formulas, etc.)
As part of the KYC Services Tribe you work to build a safe society by preventing and fighting financial crime. You translate KYC policies and guidelines in journeys in collaboration with stakeholders throughout the entire bank in order to meet that purpose in a dynamic environment where the implementation of new technologies are key.
Your key responsibilities
Strategy & Policy
- Acquiring profound understanding of the market and our customers in order to create the best possible offer and journeys for them
- Makes a contribution to the strategy and policy regarding the development of customer journey which fall within the scope of the tribe.
- Managing projects and involving various stakeholders inside & outside the bank
- Translating regulatory obligation in simple hassle free digital processes.
Driving & delivering
- Ensuring an efficient communication via the different channels and touch points
- Understanding, challenging and being accountable for respecting business principles and external regulation
- Turning regulatory constraints and obligations into digital opportunities to delight customer experience
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Customer Journey Expert in KYC you will also need :
- Proven planning and organizational skills. Project management experience is an asset.
- Ability to work on an international level is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills : written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Accountable, taking ownership, wanting to make the difference for our customers
- Ability to translate the long term vision into concrete actions
- Experience, knowledgeable on KYC (know your customer) policies for financial institutions is a plus
- Able to work in an autonomous way and to take initiative
- Fluent in English. Dutch or French is an asset
- Master’s degree, with 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the KYC Services department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Join ING in its role as a cornerstone in society to prevent and fight financial crime
- Working with new technologies required to stay ahead
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!