Internship KYC Quality Assurance
Internship | Administration / Operations | Student | Brussels | 2020-02-25 | 058950
Stagiair (Internship) KYC Quality Assurance
Would you like to learn about Compliance (KYC - Know your Customer) and the banking world? Do you have an interest in Risk & Compliance topics and how to monitor them?
You could see how Compliance plays a crucial role in preventing financial and economic crime that is harmful to ING. Within the team you will be part of, you will actively participate in the 'Know Your Customer' and Due Diligence checks among (potential) clients of ING and learn more about the FEC / CDD (Financial Economic Crime / Customer Due Diligence) policy within ING Belgium.
Are you someone who …
- has excellent analytical skills and sound judgment and can derive and summarise points of importance from a compliance analysis / review
- is a team player
- a good eye for detail
And you have as well …
- Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch as well as English
- Work in a structured way, with analytical skill and rigorous mind. Be detail oriented.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
As stagiair …
- You will learn about compliance with laws and regulations relating to knowing our customers (KYC)
- Experience the Quality Assurance analyst function to ensure that the KYC is well implemented in the Bank Follow the process to verify the files are compliant with the KYC rules and highlight the results in an efficient and analytical way.
We offer you the possibility of aninternesting internship of 2 months with the ING Compliance Area of ING Belgium.
2 months internship.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us!