Internship in Document & Content Services
Stage | Technologies de l'information | Etudiant | Brussels | 2020-02-25 | 058963
traineeship in Document & Content Services & Robotics as knowledge manager / business analyst
Our Tribe Document and Content Services supports all other departments of the bank with performant solutions related to :
- Digitalizing the customer journeys. (Enabling customers to upload and sign documents, Sharing of documents & messages with customers, access to his files, …)
- Archiving solutions.
- Business Automation (data extraction from documents, intelligent classification and routing of documents & mails, RPA Robotic Process Automation)
Next to our customers, we also support as internal users both the Tribes in charge of the processes and their continuous improvements and the Customer Loyalty Teams consuming those services in their daily operations.
We are currently working on improving the documentation we provide to the different users. A trainee - interested by the challenge of communication within an organisation like ours – could learn a lot by helping us in improving :
- Content (some parts are not complete or are not adapted to the different target users)
- Presentation (we work based on an intranet, but all possibilities are not yet exploited)
- Make it easy (enable the different users to find quickly the relevant info they need)
- Being innovative (exploit new technical possibilities to make our knowledge management tool more attractive, and more efficient)
The trainee will :
- follow an introduction/training on the tools we use
- define and follow his delivery plan, together with the ING team. For the selected priorities, he/she will :
- analyse the needs, issues, opportunities. The trainee will have contact with our users & stakeholders from different business lines.
- propose solutions.
- develop and improve current deliverables.
- present and promote the updated material within and outside our tribe.
Learnings for the trainee :
- learn about Document management challenges and solutions, intelligent extraction, Robotics Process Automation, …
- understand how processes are managed and operated in our bank, and how they can be automated via this new technology.
- understand how change management (communication, coaching, …) and project management are important. It’s much more than the technical challenge.
- understand how the live in a big organisation in transformation (implementation of a new strategy, restructuration, adoption of new way of working (Agile, RPA, …) ) can be…
Requested Profile of the trainee :
- eager to learn
- good communicator. English is the basis language. FR and/or NL are a plus
- capable of understanding processes and tools from a user point of view
- interest & experience in organizing knowledge management & sharing.
- team player but also capable to work autonomously
- Delivers on promises
- minimum 3 months
- student in Bachelor or at University.