Ops Engineer (Swift Squad)
Employé / CDI | Technologies de l'information | Expérimentés | 2020-03-16 | 059146
OPS ENGINEER (SWIFT SQUAD)
Are you looking for a position of OPS engineer?
A position in which you can integrate any application on our RHEL7 systems, scoping from OS up to application configuration.
The SWIFT squad is primarily based on a product centric model based on standard IT deliverables. The squad has an incontestable client focus dealing with several hierarchical levels, geographical zones (locations and branches) and numerous stakeholders.
The systems and the team are seen as one entity part of the global SWIFT competence centre for the ING Group. We deliver our services world-wide, for Americas over Europe across Asia till Australia.
Are you someone who is …
- proactive and result-oriented
- analytical and strong in problem-solving
- multi-tasking and able to work in AGILE environment
- has a hands-on mentality, well organized, able to take up ownership and see things to the end
- communicates clearly, is able to present concepts, data and issues in a structured way
- Be organized, responsive and a team player with positive and constructive attitude
- Be self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Be professional, resourceful and accountable
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to keep the job done and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As an OPS engineer to integrate new application on our systems, for the SWIFT squad you will need to:
- Be educated in computer software engineering or a proven minimum 5 years professional experience dealing with maintenance of IT assets.
- Good knowledge on Linux distro(RHEL7,….)
- SWIFT application and general knowledge about SWIFT are added-values, but not mandatory.
- Web Application Server, network load balancers, ... are added values.
- Education background with application development appreciated.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capabilities to document newly designed functionalities, technical writing skills.
- Good knowledge of English (also French and/or Dutch is considered as an asset)
- Adhere to the agile philosophy and the DevOps concept