Team Leader HR Communication
Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Brussels | 2020-02-05 | 058233
(HR Communications and Branding)
[Permanent Contract, Full-time, Brussels CSM]
Your role & work environment
Within HR we strive to create an environment for our employees that benefits their wellbeing on one hand and craftsmanship (continuous development) on the other. An environment that allows them to be their selves, to live their purpose and thus perform at their best at ING.
Together with NL colleagues you will co-create and implement internal communication strategy aimed at reaching this mindset, helping colleagues to adapt new practices and daily habits.
You will manage the team of 3 to 4 colleagues and be responsible for the prioritization of work, the output of the team, their development, coaching and wellbeing.
Your key responsibilities
- Motivating and supporting your team on a daily basis;
- Prioritization and daily management (stand ups) of the backlog of the team in strong alignment with your functional lead in the NL;
- Challenging the team and HR colleagues on the impact, need and timing of communication;
- Providing communication advice on complex strategic HR related projects, helping to make the communication plan, outlining the key messages, and always looking at the process from the employee point of view;
- Co-creating and implementing together with your functional lead the general communication plan and strategy;
- Target setting for the projects and evaluation of the achieved goals;
- Ensuring everything we do is cross-border (Belgium/Netherlands) aligned.
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead.
In other words, you are able to implement ideas, you are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals and you constantly work on your expertise in the field of communication.
We will be thrilled to meet you if you:
- have expertise in communication;
- love helping people and are able to put the team result above your personal result;
- like to challenge people and projects;
- like to bring communications to the next level;
- are output driven and manage your team based on result rather than on presence;
- are good at listening, understanding and translating in simple words the complex processes, able to adapt your message to the target audience;
- like to collaborate with colleagues from different departments including cross-border, good at building networks and taking into account interests of different stakeholders;
- are also passionate about detail as in communication every detail matters;
- are open to adapt new digital tools and constantly develop yourself in that direction;
- preferably fluent in French, Dutch and English (advanced in written English is a must)
Having proven track-record in delivering end-to-end projects in one of the following domains is a big asset: Copywriting; Media & audiences management; Advertising; Content marketing; Social media & digital; Branding; Sponsoring & events; Creation & production.
We offer you
- flexibility in managing your time and energy (regular homeworking, flexible on required breaks/family time) in return for concrete results;
- non-hierarchical and free mindset approach within the team;
- diversified and dynamic environment as a department;
- cross-border collaboration and building the international ING network.