Chapter Lead / Customer Journey Expert KYC Services
Employee | Project / Programme management | Professional | Brussels | 2019-12-06 | 056543
Chapter Lead / Customer Journey Expert – KYC Services
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s clustered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay one step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0).
Then continue reading because ING might very well be your future employer.
Your role & work environment
More than 140 politicians from 50 countries got a shock in2015 when the Panama Papers came to light, and criminal activities hit the headlines again in 2017 when the Paradise Papers were leaked. It has come to public attention more than once in recent years how much money laundering goes on.
It is a multi-billion-dollar industry with large international structures that needs to be stopped.
It is in this context that the Tribe KYC Services has the cross-border end-to-end responsibility to provide ING with compliant processes related to KYC.
As a Chapter Lead / Customer Journey Expert within KYC area, you will ensure that ING remains a safe bank through proper customer identification, verification, screening and monitoring of their activities as client. Next to that you will participate in making of ING, a leading player in innovative customer solution.
You will contribute to a continuous improvement and digitalization of our services and processes.
Are you up for it?
Your key responsibilities
As CHAPTER LEAD, you will take 60% of your time for the following responsibilities :
- Manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees.
- Make sure the squads are well equipped in terms of skills in order to reach their goals
- Create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well, both now and in the future.
- Keep expertise related to the work field up to date.
- Proposes training/courses, professional literature.
- Play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
- Take the lead in hiring new staff members
Next to that role, you will dedicate 40% of your time in helping your squad in your quality of Customer Journey Expert and support the execution of ING’s strategy related to KYC
- Gaining profound understanding of the market in the field of KYC
- Be able to analyze an as-is situation, propose improvements and indicate a sense of urgency/priorities
- Organizing workshops with stakeholders/key users/other Tribe members in order to define scope, business requirements,…
- Manage your stakeholders in terms of expectations, dependencies, buy-in, making sure the delivered solution fit the customers’ needs, …
- Understanding our functional and technical landscape in order to assess high level impacts, …
- Work with your squad members having different expertise in order to make the change happen.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Ableto motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate people
- Analytical minded and solutions oriented
- Challenge business and take decisions
- Solution and result oriented
- Cando attitude that is not afraid of change
- Ability to see the bigger picture and also to zoom in on the details
- Strong affinity with KYC activities (Identify our customers, monitor our customer bank activities , detect money laundering)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Balanced combination of dream and realism
- Fluentin English (French and/or Dutch is an asset)
We offer you
- A unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal and dynamic environment with innovative colleagues
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- Furthermore, within our department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Challenging projects in a cross-border context
- The possibility to participate in courses and trainings
- A flexible reward plan with options like car lease, pension savings, extra holidays, …
- Option to work from home
- Working place is Brussels