Chapter Lead Fraud & Cyber Security
Employee | Information Technology | Manager/Expert | Brussels | 2020-06-08 | 059426
Chapter Lead Fraud & Cyber Security
We redefine banking. What about you?
We at ING are pioneers. Our end goal is to unite ING and to achieve a single and best-in-class experience for all customers worldwide. In order to unite, we decided to build a leading European banking platform first, starting with two of our home markets: Belgium and the Netherlands. The Tribe Fraud & Cybersecurity is a cross border Tribe.
Do you want to make a concrete contribution to innovative solutions that minimize fraud? And ensure that customers actually experience security in banking? Then the role of Chapter lead in the field of fraud at ING Bank is perfect for you!
We believe ING plays an pivotal role in protecting our society: in a changing and uncertain digital world we provide peace of mind by ensuring ING is the safest bank. Confidence in the brand of ING, to secure data and services, is the foundation of our existence. So therefore our purpose is:
We as Tribe Fraud & Cybersecurity enable society to do banking in a safe and easy way. We protect your financials by being the best in fighting fraud and combatting cyber threats.
For years, ING has been a step ahead when it comes to innovative solutions for safe banking. It is not without reason that the technology that we use in voice, finger and face recognition, for example, is increasingly being used by others for authentication. And the way in which we help customers who, despite all the measures, still have to deal with fraud is special. For example we ensure that customers who are victims of fraud and who are entitled to compensation, receive the money in their account within a day. Just to mention something. We really do everything we can to make banking even more secure in a customer-friendly way and we want customers to experience this every day. And this is also reflected in our fraud figures. So work with real impact. In order to remain a leader in this regard in the coming years, we work with people who are creative, have a sense of IT and who put their ground breaking ideas into practice every day.
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? Then continue reading because ING might very well be your future employer.
Your working environment: Fraud & Cyber security
Within our Tribe Fraud & Cybersecurity you will work as a chapter lead Customer Journey Experts. Your chapter focusses on delivering best in class customer experience, both in fraud prevention and fraud detection solution. The team of chapter members you will be coaching are customer journey experts that work on continuously improving our authentication journeys, as well as our fraud detection and – response processes.
What will you be doing?
- Development of chapter members
- You are responsible for the personal development and evaluation of approximately 10 chapter members. You do this based on input from Product owners (contribution to squad results), Agile Coaches (team performance) and individual squad members (collaboration and contribution to squad results)
- You stimulate and coach your chapter members on constantly improving current processes and having decisions based on data.
- You identify top performers and act early on under-performance
- The continuous development of chapter expertise
- You have a current vision on developments within fraud & cyber security, in particular in the area of fraud prevention and detection. You know what's going on and develop your chapter members so that they know this too.
- You create an environment where people learn from each other and deepen and broaden their expertise
- You share relevant insights and developments within your own expertise with chapter members and other colleagues (inside or outside the Tribe).
- You determine the deployment of chapter members within squads in consultation with POs and other CLs.
- Follow current developments and trends in the world of fraud, and provides active support for the preparation of roadmaps and the implementation to stay a step ahead of those trends
- As a senior in customer journeys you contribute to the realization of the roadmaps of fraud. Together with the Product area lead and the various Product Owners you support and guide the Product Owners in delivering the entire fraud roadmap. You keep an overview and manage your stakeholders, inside and outside the tribe. You correctly estimate any risks and take timely initiative.
- You divide your time between leading your chapter and contributing in the realization of our roadmap, preferably as a squad member in one of the squads.
- You follow fraud trends and new MO’s, and be on the front line in defining and implementing state of the art prevention- and detection measures.
- You know the strategic, tactical and operational policy of ING’s FEC, CDD and anti-fraud and help translating these into concrete plans and processesFor complex MO’s and incidents, to take the lead in working together with stakeholders from various departments to analyse and mitigate the incident.
- You are aligning with stakeholders inside and outside of ING such as NBB, Febelfin and Swift.
Who are we looking for:
- An energetic Chapter Lead who is eager to work at Fraud & Cyber Security.
- You keep up to date on developments in fraud-related topics and are eager to share this with your chapter members.
- A good listener who revives when his chapter members shine
- You are able to make complex matters simple with colleagues in your chapter and you have the overview and the vision to determine the direction of the Tribe with others.
- You also get energy from transferring your expertise to others and you get a lot of satisfaction from coaching (both professionally and personally) of 9-10 Chapter members to bring out the best in themselves.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- Fluent in Dutch or French AND English
Specific knowledge, experience and skills
- You have experience in fraud or fraud prevention.
- You have achieved results in an agile working environment.
- You have excellent communication skills. Whether you are facing an IT person or a CJE person: you speak their language.
- You have experience in designing and continuously improving processes and customer journeys. Experience in methodologies as NPS, CES, PACE, LEAN and OKR are welcomed.
- You have experience as a manager or as a senior in a policy-determining role.
- You have a university degree.
- Security related accreditations such as CFE, CISSP or CISM are welcomed.
What do we offer you?
- A 37-hour working week
- The function is classified in function scale I.
How can you apply?
Are you enthusiastic? Then click on apply. You can express your interest through a letter of application in which you state why you are ideally suited for this position. We would also like to receive your current CV.
If you have any questions about the role of Chapter Lead within the Tribe Fraud & Cyber Security, please contact Adine Wempe, Tribe lead Fraud & Cybersecurity.
We are looking forward to meet you!