Cloud Native Engineer
Employé / CDI | Technologies de l'information | Expérimentés | Brussels | 2020-09-10 | 059503
Cloud Native Engineer
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Belgium | Brussels
Your role & work environment
Cloud services are a standard in the modern IT infrastructure. ING in full swing migrating traditional applications to its own Private Cloud and also preparing for cloud native journey towards Public Cloud. As passionate IT engineers, we are continuously researching improvements and new technologies that could benefit our cloud journeys. This is where you come in to play!
As an engineer in a global organisation such as ING, you build solutions which are enterprise scalable, secure and compliant together with other engineers and stakeholders.
As a Cloud Native Engineer, your first mission will be part of a squad to solve engineering problems around Policy as Code framework and utilities such as a policy pipeline.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You are energetic and self-motivated to research on technologies that help our DevOps teams to migrate seamlessly and effortlessly towards Cloud platforms.
- Grasp the knowledge of our existing tools and processes to improve or change for the public cloud.
You develop tools & services around the areas of cloud, containers, policies, policy frameworks, deployment and automation and constantly adjust by critically questioning and developing concepts, tools and methods. Think end-to-end and expand our services for both development and operations.
- Be open to show your work and provide help to your peers and seniors.
- Autonomously workout solutions to improve the services and platforms at ING.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Cloud Native Engineer you will also need:
- Must have knowledge of below techs(2+ years of work experience):
- Programming language: Java, Python
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Kubernetes and cloud native techs
- Infra as a code knowledge(terraform)
- Cloud Platforms(at least with one of major providers – preferably Azure)
- CI/CD pipeline(Azure DevOps)
- Good to have:
- CKA/CKAD certified
- Programming language: Go
- Cloud Solution designing experience
- Cloud Platform Certified(preferably Azure)
- Azure Sentinel, Terraform Sentinel and OPA(Policy as a code)
We offer you
- Challenging projects & extensive learning options
- Personal coaching from Agile Coaches and expert team members
- 30+ holidays to spend as you see fit
- Flexible reward plan with options like car lease, pension savings, extra holidays
- Option to work from home