Credit Portfolio Expert
Employé / CDI | Risques / Risk Management | Expérimentés | Brussels | 2019-08-27 | 057269
You provide expertise on ING Belgium credit portfolio by analysing changes in risk drivers and concentrations, perform regulatory reporting activities related to credit risk, answering questions from internal and external stakeholders and ensuring compliance with regulations applicable to regulatory reporting.
You are member of ‘Risk Measurement, Regulations and Integration’, within the Financial Risk Department The team is composed of six persons and follows an interdisciplinary approach.
- Analyse and communicate on the evolution of Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and changes in risk drivers.
- analyse observed changes in risk drivers and concentrations within the different subportfolio’s of the bank
- prepare and communicate global reports and ad hoc analysis for internal and external parties.
- retrieve data from credit risk systems as needed for the purpose of the analysis
- perform solvency risk related analysis
- Ensure compliance with regulations applicable to regulatory reporting activities related credit risk.
- review credit risk input to regulatory reports (a.o. COREP, Large Exposures, Intercompany Exposure, Annual Report,etc.)
- perform specific calculations required by local regulations
- follow guidelines and regulations applicable to reported figures.
- Answer questions from the Business, Finance, external auditors, regulators or rating agencies related to credit risk (at transaction, client or portfolio level)
- For this purpose, you will also:
- acquire a very good knowledge of the calculation of credit risk, the related reporting infrastructure of ING Group (Vortex) and the management tools.
- maintain a variety of contacts with internal and external stakeholders (other Risk, Finance, Capital Management, Product Management, ING Group, Business lines, Subsidiaries, Auditors etc.).
- Be the first point of contact with Finance and external auditors for credit risk regulatory reporting questions.
- maintain and further develop SAS queries to integrate the evolution of the business
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Credit Portfolio Expert you will also need:
• A fluent level in English (written and oral communicator) and a good knowledge of French and Dutch
• Experience in SAS EG / credit reporting software (Vortex)
• Experience in Lending, Risk management or Financial Reporting
• Experience of working with large documents (e.g. regulation or technical standards ….)
• Excellent analytical skills and synthetically mind
• Accurate, precise in your work, strong will to deliver high quality reports
• Capable of working to strict deadlines
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
• A fascinating job in the core of banking risk management challenges
• Integration of several area of expertise
• Contacts with various internal and external stakeholders