Customer Journey Expert Credit Risk Reporting
Employé / CDI | Risques / Risk Management | Expérimentés | Brussels | 2020-11-17 | 059925
Customer Journey Expert Credit Risk Reporting, within the tribe Finance and Risk Support Chain
[Full time, ING Brussels]
Your role & work environment
You will join the Risk Reporting squad within the Tribe Finance & Risk Support Chain. The squad is responsible to deliver accurate credit risk data to regulators (NBB, …) and internal stakeholders (Risk management, ….). Your role as Customer Journey Expert (CJE) is to ensure proper implementation of business changes in the IT applications and to support the run activities.
The Tribe Finance and Risk Support Chain’s #1 objective is to keep ING Belgium licensed to operate, through the maintenance and upgrade of its Finance and Risk Reporting systems, keeping these Safe & Compliant and improving them along the way.
Your key responsibilities
- As CJE you will play a key role in the Credit Risk Reporting change activities: You will translate business needs coming from the regulators or from internal business stakeholders (mainly Credit Risk Management) into clear functional requirements to the Tech members of the squads. You will then perform the testing, ensure the aftercare, elaborate the documentation and provide change management support to the end users.
- As CJE you will support the Credit Risk Reporting run activities: i) You will provide business input to Tech run teams when a NoGo occurs on the credit data deliveries to the different stakeholders. ii) As we deal with key credit risk data, you will provide answers/evidences to all questions coming from the business and auditors (internal & external, Sox LLP).
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Customer Journey Expert Credit Risk Reporting you are :
- Holding a master degree, with minimum 5 years’ working experience in a credit risk activity or experience in a business analyst role
- Having business knowledge about Credit Risk Management (regulatory reporting including AnaCredit, CKP, CKO2) is a great plus. Having a genuine interest in these domains is a must
- Eager to understand complex applications landscapes and process flows
- Analytical mindset and solutions oriented
- Out of the Box thinker and can do mentality are a must
- Communicative, and able to connect with different type of stakeholders at different levels (business teams, managers, tech-people)
- Solid visualization skills
- Self-starter able to find information in an autonomous way
- Fluent in Dutch or French AND English
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the tribe Finance and Risk Support Chain, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- You will get the opportunity to learn a lot about Credit Risk Reporting and Finance activities, its applications and its processes
- As Credit Risk activities are involved in many changes ongoing in the bank, you will get a broader view on the bank activities
- You can evolve to a specialised customer journey expert role, or a product owner
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!