HR Communications Intern
Stage | Resources humaines | Etudiant | Brussels | 2021-05-06 | 060478
[Internship, full time, 3 months, Etterbeek
Looking for an intern for the period Februari-April
and another one for the period September-November]
Your role & work environment
Join our HR Communications department! We manage the internal communications related to the projects carried out by ING Belgium's Human Resources department. These projects are mainly focused on the HR priorities: the well-being and craftmanship of its Belgian employees.
Within the HR Communications department, you will help us develop communication plans, campaigns, articles and update communication channels to inform and involve our colleagues.
Your key responsibilities
Be one of our masterminds
- Help us develop HR communication plans and campaigns
- Manage some HR communications projects
- Give us ideas!
Show us your writing talents
- Write catchy texts and articles for our HR internal portal
Be our layout’s wizard
- Develop eye-catching layouts for our HR communications
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a HR Communications Intern:
- You are studying communications.
- You are passionate about internal communication.
- You like to work in a team and you like contacts.
- You are efficient and agile.
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- You are constructive and always looking for solutions.
- You are creative and have an innovative spirit.
- You are autonomous and are able to complete a project on time and in quality.
We offer you
- A thrilling opportunity to develop your internal communications skills (both strategic and operational)
- Personal growth & a challenging first work experience
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!