IT Audit Supervisor
Employee | Audit | Professional | Brussels | 2019-10-08 | 057610
- has an affinity with InformationTechnology.
- has strong analyticalskills and can derive and summarise points of importance from analyses andcommunicate clearly to Management.
- is structured andperformance oriented, can work independently and is keen to take the initiativeto make a difference
- is customer-oriented, andis able put yourself in the position of an audit client, without losing yourobjectivity
- is assertive and boldenough to challenge management and recommend improvements;
- is eager to learn and hasthe ambition to explore new technologies
- can manage deadlines anddeal with stress
- is a team player withgood social skills and a strong communicator?
- a Master's degree IT,Security or equivalent
- Holding atleast one ITSecurity /Risk certification like CISA,CISSP,CISM or CRISC.
- a very good knowledge ofEnglish (Nice to have – Dutch or French)
- a minimum of 6 - 8 year’sof job experience
- good knowledge of the InformationTechnology domains like OS Platforms, Networks, Databases and IT Security.
- general knowledge oftechnological trends, vulnerabilities, ?
- Leading IT audits invarious IT domains in ING Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and potentially totravel to other ING entities in Europe /World (when required).
- Assessing risks relatedto IT processes & technologies
- Determine auditobjectives and scope.
- Systematically capturingthe activities carried out during the audit assignment.
- Prepare, discuss auditfindings and follow-up practical recommendations with our audit client
- Ensure quality workpapers / documentation in line with IIA standards.
- Preparing the final auditreport in a clear and concise manner keeping in view the top management asreaders.
- INGBelgium is, as the firstuniversal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank providesall of its customers with a wide range of financial products and services viathe distribution channel of their choice (click and face). ING Belgium'scustomers include both Retail and Private Banking customers as well as small,medium-sized and large enterprises.
CAS is a worldwideoperating, independent ING Group staff organisation, performing audits to providereasonable assurance on risk and controls.