Internship Employer Branding
Internship | Marketing / Communication | Student | Brussels | 2021-08-26 | 062117
Internship Employer Branding
Are you looking for an opportunity to gather work experience across the many facets of branding and communications for a big / international organization known for being a first mover within the banking industry ? Then read on!
The ING employer branding team is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us in our efforts to be recognized as the coolest and most fun place to work in Belgium and The Netherlands.
Roles and responsibilities
You will support the team in activating the ING employer brand through different activities such as campaigns, projects and events. Tasks will vary widely but will mainly be focused on:
- Figuring out stories worth telling & developing campaigns for different audiences
- Event management: design and logistics planning
- Working with and activating a pool of ING ambassadors
- Assisting in the reporting on digital metrics for our key channels
- Support in the management of external agencies
- Development of a differentiating ING booth experience for events
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
We are looking for someone bright, motivated and entrepreneurial, who Is seeking a role where they can truly make a substantial impact in an internship.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor (Hogeschool / Haute Ecole) or (University) Master programme in Communications, Media, Marketing, Business administration or related field of study
- You are a creative genius, brave soul & have persistent curiosity
- Copywriting talent & some graphic design experience (mainly Photoshop, Indesign)
- Digital marketing insights + Google Analytics experience
- Pro-active mentality: you want to discover working in a fast-paced, international organization
- You feel comfortable working in remote teams
- Dutch OR French AND English speaking
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life.
The benefits of interning at ING include:
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.