Know Your Customer Analyst
Medewerker | Administratie / Operations | Ervaren | Oost-Vlaanderen | 2019-10-15 | 057867
KYC Analyst(Customer Loyalty Member)
[Permanentcontract, Full time, Ghent]
Your role &work environment
Client Services / CircleRegulatory Competence Center Customer Reporting (CCCR) is the new environmentwhere all customer requests and customer contacts are handled end-to-end byself-organizing Customer Loyalty Teams. The heart of this organization are CLTsthat consist of around 11 Members, guided by a Circle Lead and an Agile coach.
KYC means know-your-customer andis a mandatory verification of private persons and legal entities. Thebackground is the prevention of money laundering, economic crime and terrorism.The purpose of the Circle CCCR is to keep ING Belgium´s business safe and becompliant with local and international regulations, while keeping a focus onthe easiness and transparency for the customer (internal and external).
The main focus of expertise willbe on the required KYC screenings to ensure all client KYC record are compliantwith regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completionof all client-level due diligence requirements (e.g. Financial Economic Crime,FATCA, Common Reporting Standard, UBO).
The KYC Analyst will beresponsible for performing detailed data gathering and analysis for new clientonboarding and periodic review to complete KYC checks and Enhanced DueDiligence.
He/she will closely work togetherwith the Tribe Customer Information Mgt, Center of Expertise Regulatory Affairsand client services functions to deliver all required KYC activities (CDD,FATCA, CRS, ESR etc.) while meeting internal deadlines. The KYC analyst willreport to the Circle Lead CCCR, but will work in a self-steering organisation.
End-to-End responsible foranalyzing KYC documentation related to the onboarding of new clients andundertaking periodic reviews (FATCA, CRS, UBO etc) of existing clients
- Provide End to End dedicated and robust specialist KYC expertise throughout the onboarding and Remediation processes. End-to-end responsible that questions and problems of customers from A to Z are answered and solved
- Ensure correct verification of (high, medium) risk customers according to regulations, risk appetite and ING’s policies
- Interact with clients to obtain KYC and other compliance information and documentation and review for completeness and accuracy
- Conduct due diligence and enhanced due diligence on existing clients
- Take responsibility from customer contact to administrative processing (by telephone, email)
Exhibit ownership of KYC experience and clientexperience
- Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders who have input into or will be impacted by the KYC activities (CoE Regulatory Affairs)
- Works as part of the team to achieve common goals with the main focus on exceeding client expectations
- Takes responsibility from first contact with the client right to administrative finalisation (End-to-End)
- Discusses progress based on facts regarding his or her activities during the daily stand-up and asks for help when necessary
- Works on improving team performance in a 2-week improvement cycle and reviews the content, process and cooperation at the end of each improvement cycle during the retrospective
- Agrees with the team who can be present and when. The opening hours within the CLT organization are from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
Acolleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasmfor helping others to be successful and a knack for always being astep ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life andembrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are anaturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achievecommon goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to proposecreative solutions to problems.
As a KYCAnalyst you will also need:
- Bachelor / Master level
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in banking and/or regulatory affairs: Know Your Customer, (e.g. Financial Economic Crime), fiscal transparency and reporting (e.g. FATCA, Qualified Intermediary, Common Reporting Standards, Ultimate Beneficial Owner)
- Good knowledge of cross bank regulations, general banking processes, regulatory reporting, risk policies
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English (working language as well oral as written)
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Organized and structured, attention to detail
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Problem analysis and judgement (recognizing important information, identifying problems, researching and making connections)
- Professional certification: having the law Willems certificate is an asset
A clearpurpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore,within the Super Circle Events / Circle Regulatory CCCR, you can count on arange of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- the possibility to participate in multiple (Risk & Compliance) training events
- challenging projects (KYC, Robotics) & a steep learning curve
- personal coaching from Agile Coaches
We redefinebanking. What about you?
Therehas never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journeythat’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!