Employee | Information Technology | Professional | 2020-07-20 | 059490
Do you have a passion for delivering and keeping IT systems up & running, performant and reliable? Do you thrive around concepts like Continuous Integration& Continuous Delivery? Do you want to work in an international and Agile environment, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a highly productive team of smart engineers with the getting-things-done mentality? If so, please read on.
Within the Document and Content Management tribe, we are defining the digital vision for both our customers and employees, delivering an industry leading and consistent digital customer experience across ING touch points.
Within the product area, your squad will be developing and continuing the track of digitization, contributing to the existing strategy: entry points for service flows, helping other departments in their development, ... .
Your role ...
• Build a deep knowledge of the squads' applications and/or platform components, with a good understanding of the ecosystem they live in
• Participate to the configuration and deployment of the new Features
• Safeguard the application quality and performance during production life cycle
• Automate deployments and regression testing through continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Monitor the application availability and performance in test, acceptance and production environments
When you are ...
• A seasoned Ops Engineer, having a sense of ownership and responsibility for the applications of your squad
• Experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
• Continuously improving and automating IT services
• Embracing new evolutions and challenges
• Pro-active, assertive and a good communicator
• And have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset)
and moreover if you have some knowledge in
• Java, Polymer, …
• Elastic Search, Kibana, Logstash, Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, …
• Oracle, Cassandra, …
• Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, …
... you are the Ops engineer we are looking for.
What this job offers
• You will be working in a highly empowered squad, with state-of-the-art technology in an international context
• A competitive salary, a clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensations and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with lots of opportunities to realize your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
We redefine banking. What about you?