30 September 2019 ... min read Listen
Medewerker | Informatie Technologie | Ervaren | Brussel | 2019-08-26 | 057485
Security Engineer - Penetration Tester
- At least a competent Security Engineer with a passion for IT , Security and positive can-do mindset. Close collaboration within and across the squads and with the consumer is of utmost importance for you
- Contributing as a Security Engineer to accomplishing the squad's mission. You do this by working on the customer journey from the backlog, using the Agile method end-to-end.
Your role …
As a Security Engineer in a Security squad
- You have an up-to-date vision regarding IT Security expertise and you also have functional knowledge of some Banking Business domains.
- You are able to get all typical and other backlog items (user stories) from 'to do' to 'done'.
- You are (primarily responsible for) creating and implementing security solutions for applications, mainframes, client/server platforms, networks and associated software environments.
- You define standards and ensure they are implemented (by your squads and others) so that IT risk is and remains under control
- You perform code reviews, developing automated tests;
- You contribute to site security management,
- You are responsible for (ethical) hacking,
- You ensure system security monitoring and the installation and maintenance of security tools.
Within the Building Blocks tribe our purpose is to accelerate the IT engineering journey of all ING squads and tribes, by providing enablers that are easy to find, easy to use, always reliable, secure and compliant.
Within the tribe your squad focuses on supporting other squads in the organization with the remediation of security issues and the implementation of security best practices
When you are
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
… then you are our new Security Engineer
What this job offers …
- Teamwork in a highly empowered IT Security Engineering squad
- Improving scalable platforms in short delivery cycles through Agile Scrum
- Work with state-of-the art technology in a large enterprise level context
- Competitive salary and benefits