Senior Equity Sales
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Brussels | 2021-07-28 | 062276
Senior Equity Sales
Fulltime, 40-hours, Brussels
Your role & work environment
ING is looking for a Senior Sales person to strengthen the Equity Markets sales team.
Based in Brussels, you are primarily responsible for developing and maintaining close relationships with the Belgian & French Institutional investor base, specifically with regards to their interest in Benelux listed companies.
Next to this, you will support the Equity Markets sales team in covering adjacent client regions, like for Switzerland and/or Italy.
Your key responsibilities
Developing and maintaining relationships with our institutional client base in Belgium & France;
- Contacting investors on a daily basis with regards to our published equity research and general market developments
- Introducing our analysts to their respective local counterparts and maintaining these relationships
- Setting up roadshows for C-level management of ING’s listed corporate clients to meet local institutional investors
Executing our Equity Capital Markets (ECM) transactions;
- Educating the Belgian & French client base with regards to our ECM Transactions at hand and keeping them informed of every step in the process
- Providing market intelligence to our ECM team on the basis of your conversations with the client base before, during and after the transaction
- Making sure actual interest in the transaction at hand is converted into actual demand in our books during the book building process
Making sure the organisation is aware of the developments within your client base at all times
- Organizing periodic client reviews and report these back to the Equity Markets team
- Maintaining client management systems with regards to interactions with your client base
- Ensuring that all relevant Know-Your-Customer information is up-to-date within ING’s systems and maintaining other relevant databases within ING
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Senior Equity Sales person you will also need:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on the Buy or Sell Side. Sell Side experience is preferred.
- A focus on Benelux listed equities and knowledge of and relationships within the Belgian & French institutional investor base
- Bilingual Dutch/French with English speaking and writing skills a must
- Existing relationships with management and/or IR teams of Benelux listed corporates is beneficial as well
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Equity Sales department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Access to C-level management of listed Benelux corporates
- Working together with different departments within the wider bank
- A wide range offering of courses focusing on a wide range of skills, also outside of Equity Markets
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
For internal vacancies, please add below:
Hiring Manager: Richard Koning