Trade Floor Support Engineer
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Brussels | 2020-06-17 | 058893
Financial Markets : Trade Floor Support Engineer
Full time vacancy, Brussels Marnix building
Your role & work environment
Trade Floor Support team ensures that Financial Markets users in our scope (Belgium, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy,…) are able to perform their work in the best conditions. We manage the working and compliance of the workstations and we help the users be productive and safe. This happens in collaboration with the Trade Floor Support NL colleagues, as well as with the colleagues in the other support teams (UK, Italy, France, …) .
Your work environment consists of a dynamic team active within an international context. More specifically, we are looking for a dynamic person who will reinforce our extensive support activities, working as support engineer for our whole range of users and products after the necessary coaching period.
Your key responsibilities
As a Trade Floor Support team member, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Performing Incident, Problem and Change management, including writing user stories for resolving problems;
• Performing Life Cycle Management for the system;
• Contributing to the entire documentation management of one application in the centralized reference system (operational control dashboard) and updating it over time with the support of his/her squad;
• Monitor FM specific SCCM distribution infrastructure;
• Implementing the security policy so that the system is secure at operating system
• Collaborate with Infrastructure colleagues to solve issues and ensure stability, quality of packaging, patching – including during the Microsoft ‘Code Red’ patching periods, and compliance with the ING security guidelines;
• Maintain good contacts with all users in Front and back-office, legal and origination in Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, London, New York and Singapore.…
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
You enjoy helping users perform and focus on their own business-critical tasks
As a Trade Floor support Engineer you will need :
• Education : High-school education in Computer Sciences. SCCM certification is a plus.
• Experiences : A few years of experience within Support organization (Software Distribution, and security monitoring and Banking sector is a plus).
• Skills : Good knowledge of the Windows 10 platform, as well as Microsoft office and excel in particular. Multilingual (very good knowledge of English + a second language is an absolute must) Knowledge of an extra language is seen as an asset.
• Competences : Commercial attitude, stress resistant, be detailed in your work, flexible, team player, analytical.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the WB Tech FM& GT, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with :
• A competitive reward package
• A dynamic, young and informal environment in which a strong team spirit is the key to success.
We redefine banking. What about you?
The One Agile Way Of Working (OAWOW) initiative allows to extend collaboration with the colleagues in Amsterdam and other countries. This leads to synergy, and sympathy building through the teams, and allow to collaborate and for our teams to support each other when needed.