IT Auditor (m/f/d)
Corporate Audit Services | Berufserfahrene | Frankfurt am Main
IT Auditor (m/f/d) in Frankfurt
You understand complex relationships while never losing sight of the big picture? In the development of specific audit approaches, you stand out – not only with your expert knowledge, but also with original ideas? Moreover, you always find straightforward answers to complex questions? Perfect. That makes you the ideal candidate for our IT revision.
You participate in planning IT audits and sign responsible for their implementation. Furthermore, you analyse and assess IT enviroments with regard to regulatory requirements, evaluating the processes with a focus on appropriateness, correctness and security. Owing to your methodical and transparent way of working, you act as a point of contact and project partner for all departments by helping them to implement regulatory requirements. And since you are always up to date within your field of expertise, you constantly enhance tools & methods relating to our IT audit processes.
- An academic degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualifications
- 3 years of professional experience in IT audit, IT security, Information technology or risk management, preferably in a bank or a large audit firm
- Certificates such as CISA or CIA would be of advantage
- Good knowledge of the most common IT and security frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills, a zest for both teamwork and the solving of interdisciplinary tasks
- Readiness to travel
- Business-fluent English and German
Apply now at Germany’s leading digital bank. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.