Intern (m/f/d) Client Coverage Diversified Corporate
Wholesale Banking | Studenten / Absolventen | Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f/d) Client Coverage Diversified Corporate in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds? Do you want to switch from the lecture hall to the conference room? You don‘t only think big but want to work on a large scale? Then join our team and be part of ING‘s global relationships with German Multinational Corporates.
You will support our relationship managers hands-on with their client portfolios. Diving deep into the subject matter of German Multinational Corporates, many DAX members amongst them, you will collect and analyse relevant client and sector information. Applying theory to practice your research will facilitate you to not only generate business ideas but also prepare presentations to make the global playing field your home court. The advice we give our clients will benefit from your invaluable insights. You will assist our team with credit applications and ‚Know Your Customer‘ (KYC) processes, work with relevant product specialists as well as relationship managers around the world to get a holistic view of corporate coverage.
- Student of Business, Economics or a similar subject (minimum fourth semester)
- Ideally, first experiences in banking, corporate finance or corporate treasury
- Client-focused and a reliable team player
- Able to work in an international environment and eager to learn about various aspects of banking
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in English and German, spoken and written
- Available for 3-6 months (please specify the exact period including the starting date in your cover letter)
Apply now at Germany’s leading digital bank. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.