Intern (m/f/d) Client Coverage - Financial Institutions
Wholesale Banking | Studenten / Absolventen | Frankfurt am Main
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15,000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
Our Team is responsible for managing ING’s global relationships with German financial institutions. They demand a broad range of financial markets and investment banking products as well as tailormade banking solutions globally. As an intern, you will support our relationship managers with their assigned client portfolios. It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information in order to generate business ideas and prepare presentations. In addition, you will assist our team with credit applications and „Know Your Customer“ processes. By working together with relevant product specialists as well as relationship managers around the world, you will see what financial institutions coverage is all about.
- Student of Business, Economics or a similar subject (minimum three semesters)
- Ideally first experience in banking, corporate finance or asset management
- Proactive, client-focussed and a reliable team player
- Able to work in an international environment and eager to learn about various aspects of banking
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be available for six months (please specify the exact starting date in your cover letter)
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.