Intern (m/f/d) Client Coverage – International Clients
Wholesale Banking | Studenten / Absolventen | Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f/d) Client Coverage – International Clients in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
Our Team is responsible for managing ING's relationships with German subsidiaries of global corporations. As an intern, you will support our relationship managers in their assigned client portfolio. It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information in order to generate marketing leads and prepare presentations. Another task is to support the coordination of the relevant product specialists as well as relationship managers in other countries. Furthermore, you will learn to provide input and assist in credit application and customer processes. You will also get an insight into the drafting of strategic Client Action Plans. Last but not least, your tasks include assisting in customer due diligence and other „Know Your Customer“ processes.
- Student of Economics, Law or a similar subject
- Ideally banking or corporate finance experience
- Team player who brings client impact and relationship skills combined with a target-oriented attitude
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- You start in March 2020 and must be available for 6 months (please specify the exact starting date in your cover letter)
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.