Intern (m/f/d) Relationship Management
Wholesale Banking | Studenten / Absolventen | Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f/d) Relationship Management in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference.
From day one you will gain substantial insight into an exciting business – our team is responsible for managing ING’s global and local relationships with large German and non-German corporations and financial institutions. Specifically, you support the relationship managers in managing their assigned client portfolio. It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information. You prepare client pitches and presentations and play an active part in our day-to-day business with our clients. We count on your support! Last but not least, we will introduce you to interesting projects and give you the unique opportunity to experience everyday life among a great team of experts.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor‘s / Master‘s degree (economics or similar with a focus on banking) or in a gap year between Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degree programme
- Practical experience in corporate banking advantageous
- Excellent communicator with good financial and analytical skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Solid skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and German, both written and spoken
- Available for 3-6 months (please specify starting date and preferred availability in your application)
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.
Bei der ING sind wir bunt und vielfältig: unterschiedliche Persönlichkeiten mit verschiedenen Perspektiven - in einer internationalen Kultur, in der wir uns wertschätzen. Dabei tragen wir Sneaker und Pumps, Hoodies und Anzüge. Weil Menschen nicht in Schubladen passen.
Komm wie Du bist