Intern (m/f/d) Structured Finance – Sector Real Estate
Wholesale Banking | Studenten / Absolventen | Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f/d) Structured Finance – Sector Real Estate in Frankfurt
You are confident, eager to learn, an enthusiastic team player and interested in real estate? Apply now and get the chance to become a part of ING’s Real Estate Finance team in Frankfurt, one of the biggest global real estate financers with a portfolio comprising approximately €28bln! We offer you an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and to combine your interests in real estate with gaining knowledge about the wholesale banking business.
As part of the team, you will support colleagues and deal teams with their commercial activities. This comprises initial deal screening, analysing information about customers and markets as well as supporting post-closing processes and in- life management. You work together with the respective relationship and portfolio manager and support credit approval processes including preparation of cash-flow analysis of real estate property and credit analysis of tenants. Furthermore, you will manage and monitor covenants and the development of real estate properties as well as executing Know-Your-Customer (KYC) processes and handling of client requests. Last but most importantly, you will be part of an awesome team of motivated and enthusiastic real estate professionals.
- Bachelor or Master student preferably in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Finance or Law
- Analytical, detail-oriented team player who dares to take responsibilities
- A high degree of self-initiative
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel
- Highly motivated, well organised and eager to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English, fluency in German is a plus
- Strong preference for a 6-month internship starting in July/August; however, shorter terms will also be considered (please specify your preferred availability and start date in your application)
Apply now at Germany’s leading digital bank. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.