Apprenticeship to become a dialogue marketing clerk
Boring? Not for a second!
You like showing what you’re capable of. You always try new things and are willing to try things that seem impossible. You prefer to work in collaboration with other cool people and are curious about banking. Most of all, you want to know what moves our customers and how to best meet their needs. Does that sound about right for you? Then you’ve found the right match with this apprenticeship.
What to expect
In this apprenticeship, you expand your professional, social and methodological capacities: You can get started right away and take on our customers’ needs. For you, it will mostly involve written and telephone contact with customers. We’ll be there to support you and show you the way.
You’re part of the team from day one. Your teammates will be experienced employees and other apprentices. With them, you’ll learn how to work with others fairly in a friendly atmosphere, where fun is never in short supply.
Theory and practice
During your apprenticeship, you’ll split your time between studies at an occupational school and practical experience with us. In the process, you’ll learn all about:
- communication and dialogue processes
- customer care, acquisition and loyalty
- IT and communications systems
- work organization, cooperation, teamwork
- project work
This is what you offer:
- A good record in a general education school (e.g. Realschule)
- Good communication skills and reliability
- A good feeling for dealing with customers
- A lot of good spirit
Duration: Two and a half years
Location: Hanover, Germany
Here’s what we offer you:
- For all courses of study, we offer the same fair monthly apprenticeship remuneration: 1.150 euros in the first year; 1.220 euros in the second year; and 1.300 euros in the third year
- Collectively agreed remuneration of 13 gross monthly salaries plus (depending on the fiscal year) a possible 75% monthly salary as a year-end remuneration.
- “Nikolaus” bonus of gross 1500 euros
- Health budget: 300 euros per year
- Capital-forming benefits: 40 euros per month
- Reduced-cost menus in company restaurants
- Working hours: 39 hours per week
- Holiday: 30 days for full-time