Global Operations Lead (f/m/x) Investments
Operations & Change | Berufserfahrene | Frankfurt am Main
Global Operations Lead (f/m/x) Investments from Home
Do you see the big picture in the smallest detail? Innovation is your creed and optimisation your key? Working internationally is right up your sleeve? And do you cherish working in a culture of mutual learning and support? This fits? Perfect! Apply now and join our us to improve the banking of tomorrow today.
You take charge and lead us and your team to new levels. As the Global Operations Lead, you are the sought-after contact person for the ING countries with relevant IP business. With a holistic understanding and end-to-end thinking, you manage various initiatives that create efficiencies in the value chain and reduce the cost-per-trade. Diligently and meticulously, you x-ray our processes and thus identify further automation / standardisation potential, bring our customer experience to new heights, and keep a close look at the operational risk. To ensure we keep one finger on the pulse of time, you support a global tender for a new ‚Operating Model‘ in the Brokerage Business, including the validation of requirements along the entire value chain to achieve cross-country benefits. You observe our KPIs, manage the operational business and collaborate closely with the Global Retail & TECH teams to ascertain the strategic goals align and to establish new growth areas. Combining all your learnings, you derive recommendations for action to give us the necessary inputs to grow.
- University degree in economics, business administration or several years of professional experience / expertise in lean, process optimisation, operational excellence
- Able to optimise and develop innovative solutions to improve business processes and a high affinity for investment products, prior know-how is advantageous
- Practiced in both quantitative and qualitative approaches to analyses and in independently deriving strategies as well as in defining operational recommendations for action
- Eager to work in an international context in cross-national teams
- Perceptive, good decision maker and team player
- Willing to travel (mostly to Frankfurt / Amsterdam) and to work from home
- Very good German and English, both spoken and written
Apply now at Germany’s leading digital bank. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.