Intern (f/m/x) Group Treasury Balance Sheet & Capital Management
Treasury | Graduates / Students | Frankfurt am Main
Intern (f/m/x) Group Treasury Balance Sheet & Capital Management in Frankfurt
You never stop being curious and want to learn more every day. And preferably from the best and with the best prospects. You are looking for a challenge and finally want to put the theory of your studies into practice. The best prerequisites to really get started as an intern with us.
The Balance Sheet & Capital Management Team of Group Treasury is responsible for all strategic funding and capital planning topics of the bank. This is an exciting area that requires skill with large numbers, accuracy, and good communication. Exactly your thing? Perfect! You support us operationally and strategically in the preparation of the regulatory planning. Being fit in IT, you use internal software with ease, to create scenarios and reports. Quickly, you gain an overview of our existing processes and IT systems and, with your smart ideas, help us to develop them further. We also count on your support in various internal projects and ad-hoc tasks in daily business.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor‘s / Master‘s degree in economics, business mathematics or business informatics or similar, or in a gap year between Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degree studies
- Basic interest in treasury-related topics and/or capital markets
- Initial experience with banking regulations and strategic capital and liquidity management
- IT-savvy and proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
• Good programming skills (e.g. VBA) desirable
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Team player with good organisational skills, high level of initiative and strong problem-solving skills
- Good English, spoken and written
- Available for at least 3 months (please specify the exact period incl. start date in the cover letter)
Apply now at Germany’s leading digital bank. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.