Intern (m/f/x) Loan Capital Markets
Wholesale Banking | Studenten / Absolventen | Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f/x) Loan Capital Markets in Frankfurt
You are confident, a fast learner, and able to adapt to a flexible working environment? You bring along strong analytical skills and first credit risk know-how as well as an eye for presentation and detail? Apply now and have the chance to enjoy being part of a dynamic market- and client-facing team. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference when it comes to underwriting, structuring, documenting and distributing syndicated loans.
You love solving analytical brain teasers and throw yourself into the analyses of market trends and pricing research. You prepare pitch materials and put your insights into comparable analyses and market presentations. And we would like to give you responsibility in the daily business: You prepare underwriting memos as well as pricing advice notes and assist with transaction execution and closing processes.
- Enrolled in Bachelor / Master or in the gap year between Bachelor and Master studies
- High quality standards with an attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, plan ahead and prioritise competing demands on time
- Proactive team player with an international and inclusive mindset
- Fluent in spoken and written English, fluency in German is strongly preferred
- Strong preference for a 6-month internship, however, shorter terms will also be considered. (Only applications that include a specific period of availability can be considered.)
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.