UX Designer / Interaction Designer Business Banking (f/m/x)
Information Technology | Berufserfahrene | Frankfurt am Main
UX Designer / Interaction Designer Business Banking (f/m/x) in Berlin or Frankfurt
Where others face a wall, you discover new horizons? Perfect! In our agile, interdisciplinary teams, we are constantly on the move and work together to achieve the best performance for our customers. To do this, we turn everything upside down and constantly challenge the status quo - with data-driven, experimental methods, innovative technologies and the specialspirit of our bank you lift our Business Banking to new hights.
With your passion for user experience and the drive to understand the needs of our customers even better, you will help us make business banking simple, personal, and smart for our customers. You draw the right conclusions from research and analytics results to further develop user journeys and interfaces in the interest of our customers or to sustainably optimize and redesign them. In doing so, you will skillfully apply design thinking methods, make use of our design system and brand guidelines, and convince with your high affinity for visual design. You will create wireframes, screen designs and functional prototypes using common tools (e.g. Figma), and will be jointly responsible for the design and further development of the modular design system, the UI and pattern libraries, and interaction standards in international coordination. In all of this, you work in agile teams with experts from business, IT and the UX Lab.
- Studies / training with focus on UX, graphic, product or web design, visual art or similar
- Proven several years of professional and project experience in UX / Interaction Design, Service Design or UI / Visual Design,
- ideally in the context of Corporate Design, Brand Experience and Visual Identity
- Fit in Figma and similar tools, in developing functional prototypes (low and high fidelity), as well as in user research anddesign thinking methods
- Passion for banking and complex business-to-business products
- Practiced in working with and building design systems and UI libraries
- Enjoy interdisciplinary, agile and international collaboration
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills combined with initiative and innovative thinking
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Apply now at Germany’s leading digital bank. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.