Coolest Place to work in Banking
When you solve new, exciting tasks day after day – we want to show our appreciation every day, too. We offer our employees a wide range of benefits, offers and services to help them do their thing more independently. At work. And in life.
From retirement benefits to yoga classes
Here’s what we offer:
Company pension scheme
- Pension contract: We cover two thirds of the contribution fees with the Insurance Association of the Banking Industry (Versicherungsverein des Bankgewerbes/ BVV)
- Health budget: We offer you 300 Euros per year to invest in health or sports activities. You choose how to use your budget.
- Health programs: For example, attend yoga and cooking classes, courses to quit smoking or workshops on nutrition and exercise
- Fitness studios: You keep fit and benefit from our cooperation partners
- Company physicians: are available to help you with advice and support on questions of health at work
Work and family life
- For your little ones: We support you in your search for childminders, kindergartens or daycare centers, and pay subsidies – per child up to the age of ten you receive 150 euros per month.
- Care: Together with you, we look for care personnel, nursing seminars, nursing cost subsidies – and we are there for you in this phase. Also with a care cost subsidy of up to 150 euros gross from the 1st degree of care
- Time out: Take a sabbatical. This is possible with our working time account "Flexi-Time" for one to twelve months
- Mobile working: Since April 2021, mobile working has been possible due to our company-wide agreement – in accordance with company, legal and regulatory requirements and depending on how an individual’s role permits such an arrangement.
- Equipment budget: All employees are entitled to a budget of 1,500 euros to personalize their mobile working environment, while ensuring that it is also healthy for them.
And for when you come into the office:
- Job ticket: Whenever you want, you can travel free of charge on the regional transportation network – and protect the environment
- Catering: You can eat at reduced prices in our company restaurants and receive free drinks such as tea, coffee, water and fruit
In addition to further training on the job, 500 euros are at your disposal each year which you can use privately for your personal and professional development.
Best of all: You can choose the topic freely regardless of the connection to your current job In our online portal, you can choose from a wide range of training offers and even include self-selected offers. You can also get a refund of expenses for specialist literature
Working hours and salary
- Tariff-based remuneration with 13 gross salaries, plus 0.75 salary as year-end bonus p.a.
- Remuneration above the collective agreement with 12 gross monthly salaries, plus a (variable) annual bonus which is proportionately based on your gross annual salary.
- "Nikolaus" bonus of 1,500 euros gross for each employee per year
- Working time: 39 hours/week
- Probationary period: Six months
- Vacation: 30 days full-time
- Capital-forming benefits
- Individual working time models (for example, partial retirement)