Impiegato | Compliance / Legal / Tax | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italy | Milan | 2022-05-18 | 065909
To effectively assist, support and advise the business unit, the AML Analyst must develop a clear understanding of the local business practices and strategy, acting within the scope of the Italian AML Framework and the ING Group FEC Policy and must review and continually assess, improve, and monitor the effectiveness of the local level AML risk management framework.
The AML Analyst is the individual within the second-line controls organization who is responsible for maintaining an effective and responsive anti-money laundering governance framework on an independent basis from business and operational areas (and without hierarchical subordination to the head or manager of such areas).
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
- Assist in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the Bank.
- Timely execution of instructions received from AML Officer (i.e. Head of Compliance) and/or the MLRO (i.e. Head of Financial Crime Compliance).
- Ensure proper investigation of suspicious transactions or money laundering alerts.
- Support and provide guidelines to the First Line of Defence in the execution of the Customer Due Diligence.
- Perform risk assessments and gap analysis on new laws/regulations issued by local and global Regulator.
- Involvement in global projects in the Financial Crime area with constant interaction with the Group Head Office.
University degree in Economics/Law
Technical, Language and other Specialized skills:
- Good in English
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
3+ years’ experience in AML / monitoring / analytics roles in banks or Advisory Firms
Location: Milan (hybrid)