Digital Product Lead
Impiegato | Marketing & Communication | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-10-18 | 069002
For the Digital Change and Transformation department, where we build the future web and app channel to be the best digital bank of Italy, we are looking for a digital Product Lead with strong affinity with IT (app and web related). You will be working with digital applications used by hundreds thousand customers in Italy and millions of customers in various other countries.
The Product Lead Digital is a position where all elements of a product come together, with an end-to-end responsibility on the digital process and customer experience. Together with your team, you will set a vision on the ‘product’ One App One Web and deliver a differentiating customer experience. By steering experts who work on the product you will provide them with a strategic direction, coach them on the job, define the product roadmap and manage stakeholders around the product. You set direction and empower your team to thrive and perform at their best. You help people to develop their craftsmanship through structured career conversations and continuous feedback. You will work closely with the IT delivery teams, that will be focused on the delivery of the requirement you will provide them.
- Own a product (end-to-end), which means you are accountable for the product vision, including functionality, technology that are needed to deliver on the product’s value
- Perform analyses and stay in touch with the market to signal trend, to ensure product’s competitive position
- Define product roadmap to maximize business value through ordering and prioritization of product backlog
- Focus on delivery through collaboration, bring people together to work towards same purpose
- Take responsibility, steer strategy and realizations based on facts and data; managerial courage to question and make decisions
- Build craftsmanship of the employees in your team in line with Tribe’s strategy
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulation and internal/external requirements
Required skills and experiences:
- Experience in defining strategies and policies within medium to long time frames
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role within financial industry or within an international and complex environment
- Sound experience in building and executing roadmaps
- Demonstrable business-to-IT affinity
- A proven track record in backlog management and resource planning
- Experience in product/service management and development
- Experience in the coaching and development of individuals
- Experience in digitization, automation and optimization of customer journeys and internal processes
- Fluent English language
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to produce clear and concise presentation
- Customer focus and customer interest paramount
- Problem analysis and judgement.
- Analytical and structured approach
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
- Super flexible smart working
- Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
- Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
- International Environment
- Commitment to sustainability
- Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
- Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
- A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
- And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.