HR Performance & Reward Stageur
Impiegato | Human Resources | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-09-21 | 068475
ING Bank Italy is looking for a Performance & Reward Stageur who will join the HR Department in our Office in Milan.
You will have the chance to work in an international environment, getting to know the Performance, Reward and HR Analytics field from an end-to-end perspective.
You will support the Performance & Reward Lead within the following areas:
· Performance Management Cycle in terms of process, data monitoring and data quality checks, governance and setting of all information needed for validation meetings
· Internal HR Metrics dashboard in terms of improvement/evolution and automatization of the reporting process, data quality checks, preparation of the deck with deep dive analysis linked to all items analyzed
· Support in HR Big Data implementation working in close contact with the HR Administration Team
· Job architecture framework maintenance, within the Group framework
· Review of the existing Benefit System and Company Welfare offer, in line with the market and with the Group, with the aim to build a framework and an efficient communication process
· Support in the preparation for salary surveys and pulse surveys with the main vendor of the market, internal and external benchmarking of organizational roles
In addition to the P&R activities, you will also have the opportunity to support and contribute to other HR processes, initiatives or projects as much as feasible and helpful to grow as an HR professional.
During the experience, the intern will be able to acquire knowledge and skills on:
· Data anlytics
· Performance management cycle
· Reward and compensation
· Job architecture framework
· Benefit system and welfare
· Bachelor or Master's degree in economics or STEM disciplines
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point mandatory)
· Fluent in Italian and in English
· Proactive approach
· Analytical skills with high attention to details and data fluency
· Collaborative attitude
· Result driven and problem solver
· International background and experience, i.e. Erasmus, will be a plus
Duration: 6 months internship
Location: Milan (hybrid)
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
Super flexible smart working
Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
Commitment to sustainability
Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.