International Talent Programme Italy – Analytics Track
Apprendista | Risk Management | Meno di 2 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-07-20 | 068814
Are you a young graduate with global ambitions eager to develop your leadership potential?
ING offers you the chance to make the absolute most of your talent on a traineeship within the bank: the International Talent Programme (ITP). During the course of the traineeship ING will invest in your future now to develop the leaders of tomorrow.
At the beginning of your traineeship you’ll rotate between different projects and departments within your track. After your rotations, you get to choose a long term positions based on your experience and area of interest.
What we offer/ What makes this traineeship awesome
This is a comprehensive programme that provides talented graduates with the knowledge, skills and on-the-job experience to become ING’s future leaders. We offer you the chance to shape your own ideas about banking in a receptive environment.
The program is truly international with over 100 trainees in 14 different countries. For each year of the programme there will be a global event designed as a bootcamp to develop your personal skill in the process.
The role offers you a unique analytics professional path.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
▪ Works independently to execute standard tasks. May combine tools and techniques to deliver an optimal outcome. Works under guidance on complex tasks.
▪ Can solve complex problems with Multiple Data Sources; (Re)defines complex business problems, determining the data sources and requirements to solve these, and considers the end-to-end plan
▪ Communicates effectively with the business to define target function, identify data sources and ensure implementation
▪ Communicates data through use of advanced visualization tools (e.g., D3) and dashboards, designs dashboards to support communication activities
▪ Builds engaging overall storylines tailored to different audiences to effectively communicate messages
▪ Applies the most accurate advanced statistical methods, to solve problems or analyse non-routine situation
▪ Asks clarifying questions to determine the true nature of business problems
▪ Recognizes when more information is required to identify or solve a problem and determines how to gather this input
▪ Generates different solutions, weighing the pros and cons of each to identify the most suitable
▪ Writes correct and clean code more independently
▪ Develops, tests and maintains software applications and related programs and procedures; demonstrates creativity and innovation using available software development tools and following design requirements
▪ Generates well-formed ideas for new technologies that have the potential to provide effective alternative methods of working for self and the team
▪ Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of data privacy and security policies and procedures
2 years. Endless possibilities.
The ITP invites you to experience as many roles, places, skills and challenges as we could pack into two intensive years, around Analytics Areas of the Bank. By the end of it, you’ll know which ones are calling your name. Along the way, you’ll be coached, mentored and advised by some of the best people we have. But in the end, the person making the decisions is you.
We’ll accelerate your journey by helping you develop in three areas:
· Banking skills: get to grips with our ING Strategy, learn the fundamentals of banking, and gain an understanding of our customers and the environment we operate in.
· Personal growth: self-awareness, identifying purpose, collaborating effectively, cultural awareness and identifying own leadership skills.
· Professional development: gaining specific expertise in your chosen track.
The ITP is based on a system of rotations. You’ll start by aligning with your dedicated trainee manager on your interests and development needs. With his/hersupport, you’ll choose a relevant rotation within Analytics Track, then dive into your first six month placement.
You’ll make mistakes along the way. But in return, you’ll learn a lot: not just about us, but about yourself.
After six months, it’s time to choose a second rotation. After another six months, another.
After that, you’ll be ready for your first fixed position, that shall be the one of your first rotation or another position of your interest among the available opportunities within ING.
What we’re looking for
• You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering or Business Studies (with strong quantitative profile);
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving
• You have an innovative take on banking and an unconditional drive to turn your ideas into reality
• You are enthusiastic and consider the interests of our customers and your colleagues
• You act with integrity and responsibility
• You are fluent in English and Italian; foreign candidates have an advanced knowledge of Italian (at least B2)
• You have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience
ING’s International Talent Programme is looking for smart, results-driven people to make banking awesome.