Investment Product Expert
Impiegato | Sales & Relationship management | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-10-11 | 068529
The Investment Products Expert, positioned as Customer Journey Expert (CJE) within the Agile organization, has end-to-end responsibility for the analysis, management, development and harmonization of the Investment products (Asset management products offering platform, trading online and brokerage, Insurance Based Investment Products), related services and distribution channels.
He/She cooperates in development and management of the product strategy, supporting the commercial growth, the redesign and transformation of digital processes and the operational excellence.
He/She collaborates on backlog activities related to change requests, production issues and projects, manage internal and external stakeholders, solve impediments, help squad members in their day-to-day activities.
The position requires excellent lead and communication skills, problem solving and data driven approach, an orientation to detail and process and ability to work and maintain composure under tight deadlines.
1. Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze the needs and align the investment product roadmap to the strategic goals
2. Collaborate in the investment product implementation and maintenance, starting from requirements, identifies and understands IT and business impacts on the different applications and processes
3. Identify what our customers need, propose a solution and work on it with the support of the whole Squad/Tribe and of external stakeholders
4. Translate business requirements in IT requirements, providing all the information needed for development phase
5. Collaborate in the definition of marketing activities related to product promotion and development
6. Contribute to solve product-related issues, to make decisions and to communicate progress/status clearly
7. Develop effective and collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues
8. Contributes actively to all the squad ceremonies (daily stand-up, weekly backlog refinement, sprint plan, retrospective)
9. Be able to build reports for department usage and analyze data provided by other Bank department
10. Monitors and optimizes product processes in collaboration with the Operations area
11. Functional test definition and execution
12. The ultimate goal of a CJE is to give our customers the best possible experience, always and everywhere
Requirements and skills:
1. Master’s degree (Economics/Engineering as a plus)
2. 3+ years’ proven experience in similar roles gained in or with financial services, preferably with a background in project/product management
3. Customer focused, data driven and result oriented approach
4. Fluent English
5. Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in cross-functional environment
6. Problem analysis and solving
8. Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
9. Digital Retail Banking industry understanding and knowledge of the main processes
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
Super flexible smart working
Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
Commitment to sustainability
Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.