IT Risk & Security Specialist
Impiegato | Tech | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-11-29 | 069131
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Security and Risk Specialist. A Team-player that is technically passionate, proud of his/her craft, solution-focused and broadly developed on all SecOps disciplines including latest technologies (awareness on pipeline automation, container infrastructure), IT risk and Monitoring & Altering. You are responsible for delivering security & risk awareness throughout the organization. Overall, we ensure that IT Risk and IT Security is part of our DNA.
You will be based out of Milan and working in a fast-moving environment consisting of IT engineers in various tribes across the organization.
Within first line of defense, together with the people in your team, you are responsible for implementing IT Security capabilities and delivering security & risk awareness throughout. You’re familiar with the application environments within ING Bank Italy Tech. Preferably you have been a DEV or Ops/SecOPS engineer in order to easily participate various technical (security) discussions and drive the integration of IT Security in the DevOps way of working.
Your main focus will be on the following IT Security capabilities:
- Support in implementation of secure SDLC (requirements setting, security config. etc)
- Validating Application Security controls (incl. application hardening, pen testing scope & reports)
- Assessment of Infrastructure controls (Servers & Network components)
- Ensuring Data Security (incl. DLP, encryption services & key management)
- IT & Security Risk Assessment
- Drive Control Implementation
- Key Control Testing
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Steering Vulnerability and Patch Management process
- Security Monitoring & Alert Handling
- Automate and simplify Security & Risk Controls
- Designing technical Security Solutions
- Third party risk assessment
- Operational resilience
We are looking for:
- You are an energetic and proactive IT Security professional with a passion for the securing ING Bank Tech environments and a positive, “Do it-Try it-Fix it” mentality. You are a natural team player who forms relationships based on social skills rather than hierarchical structure. Being able to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical audiences and with negotiation skills. Enhancing the security controls and ultimately make ING safer, is a challenge to you.
- Close cooperation with and between the DevOps squads is your greatest achievement.
- You have a broad understanding of both technical and orange code competences. You continuously strive to develop both yourself and your colleagues in the security mind-set.
- You are an ambassador for IT Security for the partnership and around the Globe. This role requires emphasis on the following:
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are passionate about IT Security.
- You are inspiring and show energy and passion.
- You are capable of implementing one way of working regarding the implementation of IT Security & IT Risk controls.
- You have a good feel on how everything works in the international ING Tech organization, and you understand the underlying spheres of influence.
- You are focused on cross border collaboration: you collaborate in the interests of achieving the best results - you help others to be successful.
Education and background
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience in guiding and realizing change.
- Experience/affinity with Banking is preferrable.
- Professional and intellectual IT skills at bachelor or university level, preferably IT Master
- Extensive experience in both IT Security and IT Risk.
- Track record of consulting/advising Certification in and / or proven skills in Security and Risk (CISSP certification is mandatory to have or to obtain within 6 months).
- Excellent oral and written command of English.
- The mindset to join agile driven projects in a DevOps squad and energized to prove that agile can also be applied to a complex and regulated environment.
- You have a mindset that focusses on continuous improvement.
- You have good communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team.
- You have a keen IT market focus: you are passionate about major trends in the new way of working, including Lean IT, continuous delivery, cloud processes, etc.
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English.
- Domain knowledge in digital retail banking or insurance is an asset.
This will be a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments. We are learning every day.
Work location: Milan