Junior Financial Markets – Corporate Sales in Milan
Impiegato | Wholesale Banking | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-07-04 | 068777
ING Wholesale Banking (ING WB) Italy is the corporate banking segment of ING Italy. Beyond traditional funding, we advise our corporate customers on sustainable and innovative financing projects – with a start-up spirit and the ambition to always be one step ahead. Within our Financial Markets team we are looking to hire a new colleague to support us on daily execution and more complex derivatives solutions. Apply now to become part of our ING WB team in Italy.
You become part of our Financial Markets (FM) Corporate Sales team. FM Corporate Sales is servicing a demanding corporate client portfolio, which you help to manage and mintage (mitigate?) financial risks on their balance sheet. As part of the front office organization you will be constantly liaising with other departments of ING WB Italy such as Corporate Coverage and Lending.
Your daily business includes, in particular:
· the marketing and handling of products / solutions in the areas of FX, interest rates, money markets, equity and commodity hedging for corporate clients and in the business area of structured financing.
· You put security first, take a close look at our clients‘ risk management concepts and develop tailor-made hedging strategies together with the structuring teams.
· Your organizational skills are on a par with your communication skills, and in close coordination with trading and other internal units, you ensure that information flows freely and processes run smoothly.
· You have just as fine a radar for market and economic trends as you do for regulatory and political developments, so that you recognize their effects for our clients well in advance and assess them as accurately as possible.
· Last but not least, you combine efficiency with progress, as you rethink and optimize processes and always strive to make ING as a relationship bank yet a little bit better.
· Above-average degree in economics, political science, business administration or similar
· 1-3 years of professional experience in the area of financial markets, corporate client and key account management, with an excellent track record
· In-depth market and product knowledge regarding financial and capital markets, corporate and investment banking
· Empathic team player with excellent interpersonal skills, strong client relationship management skills, who enjoys working in an international environment
· Analytical and solution-oriented mindset
· Fluent written and spoken Italian and English, other languages are a plus
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
Super flexible smart working
Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
Commitment to sustainability
Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.