Labour Relations Specialist - Maternity Leave Replacement
Impiegato | Human Resources | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-08-03 | 068551
Within the HR team of ING Italy the candidate will contribute to the labour relations activities reporting to the Labour Relations Officer and working in close cooperation with/supporting HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders.
- · Support in handling the relationship with trade unions
- · Advisory for matters related to labour law and banking collective agreement
- · Support in the management of disciplinary procedures and any legal disputes in close cooperation with external labour law consultants
- · Keep relations with external legal consultants
- · Analyze in depth labour law updates and share them with HR colleagues
• Degree in Law
- · At least 2+ years of experience in HR legal roles in HR department or in labour law firms
- · Deep knowledge of Italian labour law
- · Good knowledge of banking national collective agreement (a plus)
- · Fluent in English language both written and spoken
- · Good communication skills
- · Proactive and focused on results/goals
- · Ability to work in team
Duration: Temporary - matenrity leave cover
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "? Apply now!
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
Super flexible smart working
Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
Commitment to sustainability
Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.