Impiegato | Audit Services | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Milan | 2023-09-21 | 068937
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit Italy, the candidate will be part of the Corporate Audit Services (CAS) function of ING, providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve ING’s operations. Supporting ING to accomplish its mission and objectives through a systematic, documented approach to examine, assess and improve the effectiveness of ING’s framework of governance, control, and risk management processes.
- Contribute to risk assessment activities and support the Head of CAS Italy in the annual planning.
- Plan the incoming audits through dedicated meetings with stakeholders, identify key risks and key controls and define the related work programme.
- Execute the audit assignments and technically coordinate other team members.
- Discuss identified issues with top management and lead the reporting phase.
- Validate that the actions taken by management to address identified issues are appropriate and document related test results.
- Contribute to the business monitoring activity to establish a risk-based view on audit domain, being the key contact for a pre-defined Audit Universe section.
- Collaborate with international colleagues and support cross-functional activities.
- University degree
- Knowledge of banking products, services and processes, including competences in risk management and controls. Understanding of automated business controls in IT applications and audit approach towards them is big plus.
- Knowledge of the banking regulatory framework. The ideal candidate is an experienced auditor mainly in retail banking business.
- 3+ years working experience in either an Internal Audit function, non-financial risk management or internal controls within an international financial institution or consulting companies with focus on internal audit. Proven experience as an Audit Lead, used to coordinating resources and executing testing activity on-site, discussing and agreeing findings with business management.
- Advanced Excel user and/or Data Analytics skills
- International audit certification (e.g., CIA,) is a great advantage if already available, but candidate may also be either in the process of studying for it or keen to obtain one within the first 18 months of his/her employment with ING.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (at least B2).
- International mindset and availability to travel.
- Leadership and team working/management skills.
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge and provide tough messages in a respectful and considerate manner.
- Ability to understand business viewpoints and advise management on the best course of actions from internal audit perspective while maintain independence and objectivity.
- Good risk assessment skills coupled with problem-solving & judgement skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Empathic, proactive and energetic personality.
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
- Super flexible smart working
- Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
- Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
- International Environment
- Commitment to sustainability
- Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
- Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
- A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
- And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.