AML Expert in Transaction Monitoring
Employee | Compliance / Legal / Tax | Professional | Poland | Warszawa | 2023-07-24 | REQ-10059249
We are looking for you if:
- You have 5 years of experience within AML transaction monitoring field,
- You are familiar with Quantexa
- You have expert skills in conducting effective transaction monitoring investigations and you have developed understanding of how and why money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion are executed, and you can recognize the differences between them and their impact,
- You are staying up to date with current AML laws/directives/policies and you are able to implement them into the process,
- You have abilities to review and represent dedicated Circle in procedures writing process and you are able to understand and measure SLAs, KPIs, forecasts, benchmarks, MIS (management information) and to support audit reviews,
- You can represent Circle in Area level initiatives, cooperate with other Experts, Junior Experts & Management Team - you show proactive attitude, propose ideas to improve the process and are ready to coordinate them and you are willing to implement changes and seek improvements in the process, optimize processes to make them more effective while maintaining a risk appetite
- You have skills to clearly express your conclusions based on data gathered and to present them in a concise report form; you are decisive,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner,
- You are showing openness to change in order to work effectively when faced with new information, a changing situation and/or environment,
- You have well developed interpersonal & communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, reading and writing.
You'll get extra points for:
- Intermediate and above in Dutch, German or French,
- Professional certification (CAMS, ICA or equivalent)
- Advanced MS Excel and/or Power BI skills
- Support the leadership team and colleagues in dedicated projects, seeking and implementing improvements, reporting, management information as well as serving as a Subject Matter Expert to their Circle on AML and TM-related topics.
- Supporting countries in preparing for audits and other controls
- Optimization and transformation of TM processes within all jurisdictions not only through automation but also through the search for improvements in the process
Information about squad:
Our Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations as well as supporting realising operational excellence. In our Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of managing and supporting the transformation towards this global organisation and as such contribute significantly to the realisation of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING.
The Team of Experts is a support for countries and their Circles in the implementation of global procedures and projects. It also deals with optimization and searching for improvements in the process. Experts represent TM's Operations to other units in the ING Hub Poland and other Hubs (Manila, Bratislava) and to local 2 LoD representatives. Being part of a team of experts, you will have the opportunity to cooperate with other units such as global procedures and process design or reporting units and designing controls, you will have an impact on the operation of AML operations in practice. You will also use your substantive knowledge as a mentor to less experienced employees. You will also have the opportunity to learn about TM AML processes for several countries.