Asset Owner - GHR Applications
Employee | Project & Programme Management | Professional | Philippines | Taguig | 2022-09-21 | REQ-10046210
ING is looking to recruit an Asset Owner for GHR applications within the Global People Services (COO) area, reporting to the Head of GPS Development and Digital HR solutions.
The Global HR vision is building the craftmanship and the engagement of our people to deliver on the purpose and strategy of ING. The GPS Development and Digital HR solutions team ensures appropriate continuity, maintenance, change management and controls over GHR owned assets and applications; fostering governed and compliant activities and promoting system standardization to enable operational excellence and enhance employee experience.
Who we are looking for?
You have a background and proven track record in HR IT systems, preferably in an international context. Understanding of ING standards and policies and Non-Financial Risk processes is a pre.
You are ambitious and enable higher performance by managing processes. You can translate opportunities in strategy and actions. You have outstanding conceptual/analytical skills which balance strongly with social skills and capacity to manage stakeholders and work/communicate effectively in an international environment.
- Administrate and coordinate delivery of portfolio of responsibilities related to asset ownership on GHR applications.
- Collaborate in classification of GHR assets in terms of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability, acting as delegate Asset Owner in cases required
- Monitor and cooperate in delivery of IT custodian activities including completeness and accuracy of inventory items and Service Level Agreements for internal and external suppliers.
- Ensure all Global HR owned applications are compliant with ING minimum standards, relevant policies and regulations, especially regarding IT risk controls (e.g. OCD, Information Security, IAM, Data Privacy etc.)
- Coordinate execution of effective investigation of security incidents involving GHR owned assets
- The definition of (business) requirements, acceptance of the system and the correct usage of the provided functionality
- Periodic review to ensure that the classification and required control mechanisms remain appropriate
- Utilisation of risk specialists’ input
Experience and Knowledge
- Tertiary education, preferably at Masters level
- At least 6+ years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of HR products and processes
- Knowledge about Agile Wow
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- Anticipates and prepares for opportunities and obstacles
- Understands external influences on internal strategy.
- Creates team spirit, stimulates empowerment
- Translates opportunities to strategy and actions
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present formal / informal findings and different types of information in a clearly defined and persuasive manner
- Exerts influence