Business Analyst – Data Processing and Transformation @ING Hubs Romania
Employee | Tech | Professional | Romania | Bucharest | 2024-02-12 | REQ-10069289
Discover ING Hubs Romania
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj.
With the help of 1600 engineers, risk and operations professionals, we offer 150 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1100 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration and Core Banking.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for like-minded people.
Here’s a sneak peak of what our colleagues say about working within ING Hubs Romania:
At ING, sharing knowledge is always a win-win | 92% of our colleagues in Romania agree.
ING HUBS is looking to recruit one Customer Journey Expert for the Onboarding sub area within the Global Data Platform Tribe.
The CJE will be responsible for building out and delivering the business requirements, business processes and business constraints for GDP for the global and domain CDO functions as well as for the business functions across domain.
Your day to day
Even if you’ll start your day from the comfort of your home or drink your morning coffee in our office’s garden, your day will be quite similar when comes to tasks. Here are your daily responsibilities:
· Apply and align with GDP’s principles, standards, and good practices.
· Deliver and maintain the business requirements, processes, and constraints at a global level, aligned with domains in line with expected standards and timelines.
· Deliver MVPs or prototype iterations to illustrate requirements.
· Engage with and feed IT with business requirements. Support and enable strategic solution proposal and implementation.
· Test strategic solution against business needs and enable users to undertake testing and acceptance.
· Engage with global stakeholders as well as Business Functions, Information Architecture, and IT stakeholders to ensure business requirements, MVPs and strategic solution is aligned across the organization
· Perform analyses that contribute to the understanding of the needs and expectations of different customer segments and make recommendations with a potential impact on the CX strategy.
· Support the implementation of differentiating customer experience initiatives, tools, and processes, including customer experience testing.
What you’ll bring to the team
Ø HUBS stack/ knowledge:
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing principles.
- Knowledge of Data Management.
- Experience in defining and writing user requirement, UMLs, process diagrams.
- Experience in defining and delivering business requirements, processes, and constraints across an enterprise, ideally in Financial Services
- Ability to deliver prototypes and early outputs to show progress and enable discussion and agreement of requirements.
- Abstractization of implemented HUBSnology.
- SQL knowledge to create sample data sets.
- Dedication to advocate a user-centered, evidence-based approach to product development, while focusing on business outcomes.
- Understanding of complex landscape and how an automation process would look like.
o Nice to have:
- Experience working with Figma.
- Agile/Scrum familiarity.
- Cataloguing tooling experience.
- Behavioural competencies:
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Results oriented with an ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
Ø Foreign languages: English (advanced).
Ø Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in an IT related field.