CDD Operations PI / Retail – Operations and sourcing expert
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Poland | Warszawa | 2023-07-31 | REQ-10054388
We are looking for you if:
- You have minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in AML/CDD/KYC in senior operational roles
- You have strong understanding of Operational Management and proven experience with reporting and Management Information.
- You have the understanding of internal or external sourcing, service management and service contracts.
- You have an academic level and preferably a certification in Lean, Six Sigma or other relevant operational expertise areas.
- You have thhe ability to gain support for ideas and solutions relying on persuasion rather than authority in order to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- You have strong organisational and cultural sensitivity and the ability to successfully work remotely in multiple countries and ensure different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different cultures, languages and time zones, etc.
- You have the ability to display flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- You have the ability to recover from setbacks, learn from critical feedback or failure, and persevere in the face of adversity and the ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
- You are fluent in English
- Support the CDD Ops PI Lead in overseeing and steering the Retail CDD operations in the ING Hubs and local country operations.
- Drive timely and qualitative CDD reviews, ensure sustainable SLA/KPI/KRI levels in line with the FC RAS
- Act as the (delegate) service owner of CDD centralized services for Retail client types across all segments, including service management and leading on sourcing projects.
- Run projects related to internal or external sourcing of CDD activities.
- Drive the creation of standard models and ways of working related to Operational Management and the Operational CDD process.
- Set up and review models for capacity and release/volume management.
- Creation and maintenance of the Retail CDD Operational Performance Dashboard.
- Support Local and Global finance and business partners to manage budgets and forecasts related to CDD operational activities and charges for centralized services.
- Creating and updating reporting on operations for governance forums.
- Giving and asking for constructive feedback.
- Driving change and improvement initiatives from Global KYC, the Business Line Retail and ING Hubs towards the local organisations and vice versa.
- Partnering with local organisations and ING Hubs to understand relevant operational and sourcing opportunities, challenges, needs, gaps and potential opportunities for innovation and improvements.
- Stimulate interaction between Retail, geographies (Challengers & Growth and Market Leaders), countries, ING Hubs, people, expertise teams in both the 1st and 2nd Line of Defence.
Information about the squad
CDD Operations PI / Retail is part of Global KYC CDD Services domain. Its responsibilities spread across two geographies, Challengers & Growth and Market Leaders.
Reporting lines and location:
Hierarchically reporting ING Hubs Area Lead and functionally to the CDD Ops PI Lead (currently based at ING Bank N.V., Amsterdam)