Compliance Officer - Compliance Conduct Team @ ING Hubs RO
Employee | Compliance / Legal / Tax | Professional | Romania | Bucharest | 2023-07-12 | REQ-10058559
Discover ING Hubs RO
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
With the help of over 1600 engineers, risk, and operations professionals, we offer 130 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1300 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration, Core Banking, and Global Products.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for like-minded people.
ING Hubs Romania is looking for one enthusiastic Compliance Officers to support ING Group Compliance with the further enhancement of our Compliance Conduct risk framework.
Your day to day
- participate pro-active in projects and other change initiatives, especially focusing on writing business requirements and the documentation for main Conduct Compliance systems;
- you support in identifying, documenting, assessing and writing global Conduct Compliance reports;
- you assess and advice on Global Conduct Compliance data by identifying trends, threats and focus points
- you report on the proper operating effectiveness and adherence to Conduct Compliance global reporting processes and global documents;
- you assess new regulations and enforcement cases related to Compliance Conduct risks if have impact on ING policies and procedures
- provide compliance support and advice on global standardized processes
- provide support and coordinate the compliance support requested for the different sourcing projects;
- you support the global Conduct Compliance Leads in implementing and enhancing the Compliance frameworks;
- you support the global Conduct Compliance teams in achieving their tasks related to all risk management cycle activities.
What you bring to the team
We are looking for a motivated new colleague who has the following characteristics:
- Passion for Integrity, Risk Culture and Compliance topics.
- Passion and knowledge of IT and data analysis and management processes.
- An academic degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in compliance risk management or banking experience that is relevant for compliance risk management.
- 2+ Experience and good understanding in reporting and data management and / or other IT experience that is relevant for Compliance risk management in a dynamic IT environment.
- An understanding of compliance relevant EU legislation and regulations, trends and industry developments or capable to learn this with short period of time.
- A team player with a flexible attitude, able to build effective working relationships and thrive in a diversified, global and multicultural work environment.
- Possess a ‘can do’ approach, passion for the business, and drive for output.
- Strong presentation and communication skills – fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Process oriented
What’s in it for you
- Annual Performance Bonus up to two salaries
- Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
- Flextime – our own way of working
- Monthly budget on Benefit platform
- Growth opportunities
- Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
- Upskilling/ reskilling programs
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Annual training & certifications budget
- Pluralsight & e-learning platforms
- CSR activities: tree planting, coding lessons for teenagers etc.