Compliance Policy Champion
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Slovakia | Bratislava | 2023-11-21 | REQ-10064392
Our company is growing rapidly and for our expanding expertise hub we are searching for experienced candidates for the position of Compliance Frameworks Risk Expert. As a gatekeeper to the financial system, we have the responsibility to protect our customers, society and the entire financial system by keeping ING safe, secure and compliant. Even if you don’t fill all requirements, you may still be the perfect candidate, depending on your specific experience and we are committed to help successful candidates in acquiring the missing expertise.
Your scope of responsibilities covers multiple locations globally, whom you will help implement and monitor the control standards of the global Compliance frameworks related to Market Abuse, whilst maintaining a continuous oversight of the status and progress of the relevant non-financial risk matters. You are the ‘go to’ subject matter expert for business related to control standards in your ownership.
The right candidate will have compliance, legal or similar awareness and knowledge, understanding of essential risk management notions, analytical skills, be proficient in disciplined execution, able to strategically combine content expertise with project management skills and capable of achieving solid results in an international complex and dynamic environment. This entails maintaining close links with all stakeholders involved.
- Act as a delegated control owner for Market Abuse
- Represent business in discussions with owners of other frameworks to define adequate control standards and its updates;
- Drive and coordinate the implementation of new or updated control standards globally, and tailor controls in line with local legislation;
- Drive independent monitoring of framework connected activities;
- Provide (content-based insights for) trainings for business.
From 3 130 EUR/month
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Experience and ability to successfully manage different stakeholders on the operational, tactical and strategic level (5+ years of experience)
- Non-financial risk management experience in 1st line of defense, 2nd line of defense (ORM, Compliance) or internal audit.
- Organizational sensitivity with persuasiveness-skills and ability to use indirect influence
- Strong communication skills
- Performance reporting, result analyses and action follow up
- Ability to build bridges, bring people together (interpersonal awareness), act as a sparring partner to various stakeholders
- Strong work ethic combined with a structured and disciplined approach, resulting in ‘getting things done’
- Knowledge of risk management processes for non-financial or operational risk is big advantage
We offer you a bunch of great benefits
Friendly working environment
- You build your own working day - flexible working hours and work from home
- Daily working time: 7hrs 45min instead of standard 8hrs
- Daily refreshments - coffee, fruits, drinks
- Fully equipped gym accessible 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Game room with unlimited access
- Modern designed coffee corner and terrace with the grill spot
- Sick leave compensation: up to 80% of the monthly salary
- Life insurance contribution: up to 22,14 EUR/per month
- 3rd pillar contribution: up to 3% from your monthly salary
- 24/7 external mental health support
- Learning opportunities: internal and external learning programs
- Regular teambuildings, social events and communities
- Extra 3 PERSONAL days per year
- Extra vacation days: up to 10 extra days/per year
- We welcome your ING-positive friends: referrals starting from 1000 EUR
- 150€ for childbirth/adoption bonus, wedding day and registered partnership contributions, work anniversary award
- Our premises are open 24/7 and you can even bring your friends or family along (up to 2 friends to the gym and game room)
- Yearly bonus based on your performance and company’s results
- Cafeteria points: 50€/month (600€/year) - choose when and how to spend them
- Home office contribution: 20 EUR/per month
- Discounts from our and your favorite stores: up to 30%
- Warm welcome package for your fresh start
- Pet friendly office