Customer Journey Expert - Business Banking @ ING Hubs RO
Employee | Tech | Professional | Romania | Bucharest | 2023-07-14 | REQ-10057022
Discover ING Hubs Romania
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
With the help of over 1600 engineers, risk, and operations professionals, we offer 130 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1300 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration, Core Banking, and Global Products.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for like-minded people.
Here’s a sneak peak of what our colleagues say about working within ING Hubs Romania:
- At ING, we're building the solutions of tomorrow, today | 80% of our colleagues in Romania agree
SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) is an ING Group Initiative which is targeting the digital transformation of our Business Banking at group level. The aim is to provide a foundation for global development of solutions and features for Business Banking clients. This will enable us to unlock synergies between countries in the digital transformation and avoid duplication going forward.
Your day to day
Even if you’ll start your day from the comfort of your home or drink your morning coffee in our office’s garden, your day will be quite similar when comes to tasks. Here are your daily responsibilities:
- Analyze existing business processes and new initiatives to identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with UX experts to design customer journeys that optimize user engagement and satisfaction while focusing on delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders and facilitate workshops to gather and clarify business requirements and translate them into functional specifications for system enhancements or new system implementations.
- Develop comprehensive business process models, workflow diagrams, and use cases to support system design and development efforts
- Perform data analysis and validation to ensure accuracy and integrity of information within systems
- Define test cases and conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) to validate system functionalities
- Actively propose improvements in the way of working, leveraging your expertise in business analysis and industry best practices
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience: minimum 5 years of experience;
- Tech stack/ knowledge:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to critically evaluate business processes and propose customer-centric solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and ability to constructively address blockers / impediments
- Agile mindset
- Collaborative tools knowledge – Confluence, Azure
- Business analysis tools knowledge – to represent business processes, diagrams
- Familiarity with UX design principles and practices
- Foreign languages: English (advanced)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
What’s in it for you
- Annual Performance Bonus up to two salaries
- Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
- Flextime – our own way of working
- Monthly budget on Benefit platform
- Growth opportunities
- Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
- Upskilling/ reskilling programs
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Annual training & certifications budget
- Pluralsight & e-learning platforms
- Management talk sessions (6/ year) – hands-on workshops led by specialized consultants on different areas (e.g. leading difficult conversations, sense of belonging, work engagement etc.)
- First time manager trainings
- Coaching and Mentoring programs
- CSR activities: tree planting, coding lessons for teenagers etc.