Customer Journey Expert - Finance & Reporting
Employee | Project & Programme Management | Professional | Belgium | Brussels | 2023-07-25 | 067882
Customer Journey Expert Finance & Reporting
[Full time, ING Brussels combined with home working]
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert, you get the opportunity to shape the future of Finance at ING Belgium. Our team is dedicated to keep ING Belgium licensed to operate, through the maintenance and upgrade of its Finance reporting systems, keeping these safe & compliant and improving them along the way. We contribute also to safeguard our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) commitments.
Your key responsibilities
- You understand the business needs for Finance coming from the regulators or from internal business stakeholders and translate them into documented business requirements
- You collaborate with IT to ensure successful implementation
- You provide change management support to end-users and ensure a smooth transition
- You support the business Finance teams in their reporting towards the Belgian regulator (NBB) and ING Group.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Customer Journey Expert Finance & Reporting you are:
- Holding a master’s degree, with 3 to 5 years’ working experience in a business analyst role and/or functional analyst role
- Having a basic knowledge about bank accounting and/or financial regulatory reporting (like FINREP, COREP, etc…). You have a strong will to further deepen this knowledge
- Willing to learn how to explore data in large data sets e.g., SQL querying, …
- Able to document your analysis in a clear way
- Analytical, ambitious, and talented with a passion for problem-solving and making a positive impact
- A self-starter who can find information in an autonomous way
- A strong communicator with different types of stakeholders e.g., Finance experts, IT, …
- Fluent in English. French and/or Dutch is a plus
We offer you
- A highly competitive reward plan including one of the best health insurance plans on the Belgium job market
- An extended range of extra-legal benefits which you can tailor to your personal needs
- Hybrid way of working which contributes to your well-being and work-life balance
- A fun, informal and dynamic work environment where creativity and innovation are encouraged
- Colleagues who support your professional growth and development
- Access to many hard and soft skill trainings that support your career planning
- The opportunity to join an employer which gives priority to sustainability
- An employer that is a global bank that offers a wide range of products and services (including retail banking, commercial banking, and investment banking) and offers lots of local and international career opportunities.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology, and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
If this sounds like an opportunity to give your career a new boost, please apply today!