Customer Journey Expert - Finance & Reporting
Employee | Accounting & Finance | Professional | Belgium | Brussels | 2023-07-25 | 063853
Customer Journey Expert Finance & Reporting
[Full time, ING Brussels combined with home working]
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert, you get the opportunity to shape the future of Finance and Risk at ING Belgium. Our team is dedicated to keep ING Belgium licensed to operate, through the maintenance and upgrade of its Finance and Risk reporting systems, keeping these safe & compliant and improving them along the way. We contribute also to safeguard our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) commitments.
Your key responsibilities
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Customer Journey Expert Finance & Risk you are:
- Holding a master’s degree, with 3 to 5 years’ working experience in a business analyst role and/or functional analyst role
- Having a basic knowledge about bank accounting and/or financial & risk regulatory reporting (like FINREP, COREP, etc…). You have a strong will to further deepen this knowledge
- Willing to learn how to explore data in large data sets e.g., SQL querying, …
- Able to document your analysis in a clear way
- Analytical, ambitious and talented with a passion for problem-solving and making a positive impact
- A self-starter who can find information in an autonomous way
- A strong communicator with different types of stakeholders e.g., Finance & Risk experts, IT, …
- Fluent in English. French and/or Dutch is a plus
We offer you
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!