Data Driven Business Analyst
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Poland | Warszawa | 2023-07-13 | REQ-10058674
We are looking for you if:
- you are an expert Data / Business Analyst with 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Banking, Risk, Compliance, and in a high-paced agile multinational environment
- you have strong analytical skills, understanding of both data and business process complexity, you can communicate with data fluently, building clear and actionable recommendations
- you are using Excel, Power Query/Power BI fluently, can create macros, prototypes, automations
- your English is at C1/C2 level, you know how to use it to synthesize complex topics and "get people on board"
- you take ownership and get things done independently, effectively navigating through ambiguity, performing well under pressure
- you have a proven track record of gathering, defining, managing, governing and delivering business requirements, preferably linked to reporting and business intelligence
- you lead by example and influence people, building effective partnerships, being able to manage demanding senior stakeholders
- you are diligent and systematic in your way to managing backlog of requirements and your personal backlog of tasks
You'll get extra points for:
- Domain knowledge in Transaction Monitoring, Financial Crime Compliance, Banking
- Passion for Operational Management, understanding of how to define process/service performance measures and turn them into insights/decisions
- Cognos, Python
- Understanding of case management and workforce management tooling
- Project Management experience
- Building data driven business analyses and recommendations using Excel, Power Query, Power BI, and presenting the conclusions / recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Collecting, analyzing, recommending best way of addressing and managing reporting requirements including maintenance of central requirements repository, maintaining central MI mailbox interacting with Change Control governance and facilitating prioritization process
- Running requirements governance process
- Building BAU MI process documentation and running adherence checks where needed
- Drilling down into BAU MI issues and incidents to define and monitor corrective actions
- Interacting with development teams and stakeholders as SPOC for requirements, driving implementation, closing loop on progress and escalating issues
- Driving continuous improvements in BI/MI
Information about the squad:
- BIMT (Business Intelligence Management and Transformation) is a service to the Global KYC Transaction Monitoring (TM) Services Organization. Its purpose is to drive oversight, business planning, reporting standards and transformation within ING AML TM Operations globally. The service is located within ING Hubs Poland.
- Global TM Service, part of COO Global KYC organization interprets global ING KYC Policy, defines and rolls out procedures for TM, standardizing TM processes across business lines, leading towards effective and efficient TM Operations globally.
- You will join our experienced team of BIMT Leads with material impact on global Oversight and Reporting strategy, implementation of regulatory commitments, efficiency improvements, implementation of new systems.
- The role gives you a unique entry to a dynamically growing family of professionals focused on Fighting Financial Crimes
- The role naming convention in the global ING job architecture will be “KYC Process Design & Control”